ideas for Valentine's Day
As such I am not a proponent of solid data, so which day you have to do what, when, what to say or even laugh when you can. I think But also extremely helpful and the pure joy of living benefit if the other people in exactly this set times - rummaging through laughter, rejoicing and happiness - a carnival, anniversaries and World Championships. Yes why not! For example, when Spain last year in the World Cup final took and we have guest workers on the island we felt English as the Mallorca-Völckchen itself and the other Spaniards themselves, that was a great feeling. Even in the Chinese restaurant around the corner and with our Indian neighbors and the international fashion labels were all dressed the occasion of this special date with a red football jerseys, the shrill shouting rtificial-after, to let this day go down in history. And now is almost Valentine's Day just around the corner. And I hear the critics already blathering, all just consumption. Nonsense, I say! At least not more consumption than the Carnival season - costume, make-up, alcohol, Klümmchen, confetti, garlands, ....., fat cakes or Easter, to Nicholas, for birthdays, whenever .... I like the Valentine's Day. It was not always so, I remind me of my romantic-revolutionary period, as a man I am for God's sake not 14th February could give! I thought that was corrosive. Over time, however, woman is smarter and learn the devotional enjoy. When my wonderful newlywed husband at me then our Valentine's first marriage to a concert with a special invited and we were on our honeymoon in Los Angeles were able to see our favorite singer live, along with many others before then melting rapture couples on this day of days of love, my Valentine's suggested level to the full. Thank you from my heart for this wonderful date! The impulse to reveal his feelings. And whether myth or true story, I like the idea of Valentine still can break through our daily lives. This priest from TERNIA, later canonized as a martyr said, but executed on 14 February 269, had his life because he dared to young lovers to marry Christian. He is also a large have had a flower garden and endowed by couples coming to this flower. Legends tell that he was himself in love with the daughter of a Roman prison warden, which he then exchanged secret letters. About a hundred years after Valentine's execution will then be commenced in the Roman Empire, so to celebrate the day of Saint Valentine. In pre-Christian times, also in Rome on 14th February to honor the Roman goddess Juno, she was the protector of marriage and family, Valentinade celebrated. And even at that time were that day flowers away to the women. How nice. In the Middle Ages, Valentine's Day, especially in France, Belgium and Britain was committed. Allegedly was the first man the girl on 14 February before the House did, including her future husband. Eyes and through. The boys tried of course, the nachzuhelfen happiness by with a bouquet of flowers stood at the door of the beloved. Good trick. In the U.S., Valentine's Day cards are sent modern style, man invites you to dinner. Time for each other. I'm there with you. Although I need not in itself a special date for "I love you" to say, and that this sentence also like to hear again elsewhere than at the dinner for Valentine's Day. But who says that we can not have everything! The romance on Valentine's Day and the special moments in between. The 14th February, as I see it and experience, Recalls that the love between two people is something special and can be sacred. Whether it is a gift to the program or not, is left to the imagination. And a gift that comes from the heart, this is a sign that something special for the special people in my life, for me nothing in common with mere consumption. dismiss Valentine's as money making, can only think of a miser. In general use the word in itself is not a dirty word. It comes from the Latin (Latin consumere) and is available for consumption and consumption of goods. I now use the said goods, to make someone else happy, how wonderful! What a beautiful goal!
0 comments:
Post a Comment