Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Rid Of Pityriasis Rosea Scars

Good morning, dear hope of vacation

"Dear Diary", I wrote at the end of the 70s. This was made back then: A friendly salutation, Before we start to write down his stories of the day. Conclusion or not Conclusion: Whether I now also "better blog" writing? Since I am stumped promptly. And I take the liberty to leave it a day, because finally I can leave and let your intellect. Or was it the soul? ahhhh .... but what can you expect of me already, when I - like just now - get up, before I woke up actually! Everyone knows who knows me! And that I now before my waking time, even just once sit at the computer and try to tap creative, rests solely on the fact: I do not know what I do. My Estimated readership will forgive me. Reason for my morning sleep walking is my loud, penetrating cat alarm clock .... In the late 80's stood next to mine and, among many other beds of the hip boys a round 45cm large (or small as you like), white-colored solid plastic chicken alarm clock that the hour of truth loud and unbearably cheerful (!) crowed to transport the sleeper from the sweet dreams into this world. The crow was there rather a warble, but so loud it was, in fact, and you could not even make quieter - a twist of the manufacturer. Imagine a fun Kickkerickieeeeeeee before first grade, the sound of a quasi Täterätääääääää, the volume level up to the stop and start. Respectively: one was awake. Mission impossible but yet fulfilled. And the red plastic comb hens was right on the head of the Steadfast Erweckungsmaschinchens the off button. Each course. And rest. Practical. As one would anyway raufgehau'n reached and executed automatically with sleep and d'. To my alarm clock chicken is no longer a long time. But for today I have a short clock. Punctual to the minute meowed the little engine me and my beloved husband, and even the dogs from sleep. And the time from the well-deserved vacation winter to-Mallorca-sleep. Och neeeee ..... Yet the young, wide-awake animals jumping in no time from a corner the next, certainly not around the bed, but across the country about it, and raises even under the bed! Full service. And even if I would get it, the kitty: Unfortunately, I find in the animals not the button to wake-up tone-off. And take out just once the battery is indeed not well. So I would my wonderful man by my bed side is pointing out that his cat probably is hungry. Like every early morning to the minute. Precisely as the clock. And while my hubby with a smile on his face - at least I imagine it like this, because I have eyes still closed as a precaution - rhythmic peel from the sheet to the Cat Clock account to wear and to bring the food sticking to the dish, cozy I once again relish the pillows .... and wait for my cuddle cat equally well saturated with a gentle purr my way back into the country will pave the sweetest dreams ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment