Friday, October 29, 2010

What To Write On Confidential Fax Cover Sheet

how many men a woman?

How much man needs a woman? Well, pretty much, I say, so I am also delighted by a professional competent and researched flawless-depth article that was recently played me from a prestigious women's professional journal in his hands. A woman is considered statistically that is exactly at the zenith of their female and human quality of life when they may in their lives as much as men do 19.3. At least. And "experience" with my "experience" really is. So love and physically. The photo of Brad Pitt (which I do not like the way) on the night table drawer is definitely not expected to do so. Even my girlfriend, which I reported earlier, have their dream football, talk football star, banished from the extrapolation. It is just what the ladies in their hands. And I already see my other friend E. smile smugly, which have increased significantly along with her friend M. in its heyday, the cut. Time rule of thumb on what I'm going? Well, there was before wind chill One hundred years ago, at the tender age of 5, my "friend from out of town", my very great holiday love, and after all my former Holiday contained on the farm, in fact quarter of an hour in the hay, when the harvest retracted was, and we sneezed together until we started to cry. Something connects! And we got a farewell kiss. I think the guy is one for sure! Number 2 in my collection was a young man in my school days, and we could hold hands while we are on the march in the 2nd Class lined up in the schoolyard. So a total physical relationship oriented box. Those were the days! The numbers 3, 4 and 5, I remember only dimly, but still. About Men's 6, 7 and 8 I would rather be silent, since my adolescence, I even still a little scary. During my studies, unfortunately, not happened sooo much, because in this period I was a long, long time going steady, with roughly estimated number 9 Or let's say grace with number 11, anyone I've forgotten secure. When that relationship finally broke up, I first thought and serious and about two full weeks because the men renounce entirely. The numbers 12 and 13 have taught me the happiness of a better. Oh, and the number 14 also. But then it really started! At the ripe age of 33 I discovered the world of men again. And I'm constantly there! Yes, I confess, I was - for example - with a really great guy I meet every now and again and constantly surprised me again. Fascinated. A DJ, so one of those for whom I have bekennenderweise an absolute weakness. These men can listen! Are creative. And as they played with the plates ... today is, unfortunately, unfortunately lost a lot of craftsmanship through computer work. Then there's my business partner! Wunderbar! To argue with him to set new Impulse! And while it deep to look to the heavenly brown eyes! And my rent partner with whom I share my house, yard and four animals. And by itself brings out the garbage. And rinses, since my beloved dishwasher and a loyal companion left me. Then there's this charming man who brings me coffee in bed in the morning. I find it particularly great. Not to forget my manager that keeps me back for my work free. My secretary, who always goes for me on the phone, because he knows how I hate the phone. My gardener, the hedge only for me and actually for me alone, cuts will help my sea is. My computer specialist who has built the Internet and shop for samaki the habit. My photographer. My assistant, who supports me in my seminars. And above all my very best friend. That one is for me. Just like that. See me as I am actually, sometimes before I know myself. Now I no longer counted, but on average I would not get there only just to my luck to also prove statistically. I sprinkle it were the frame! Fortunately, my wonderful husband is very tolerant of the number of men and 15 from upstream is concerned. And it gets he on my list of men of my life and the undisputed place of honor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment