Space - the final frontier .... then there remains only the question whether the starship Enterprise this time from the lower left or right floats above the screen. And maybe, what adventures this time to Kirk and the crew are waiting ..... Fascination with outer space. Is it not absurd to believe we were the only project of this, our species, or if there were only us, and nothing else in this vast infinite being? UFOs, Aliens, all mankind has been around for thousands of years, and follow the super exciting and well-prepared reports Erich von Däniken, one can not help than to admit: we are not alone. And I personally think the galactic reassuring. And not just because I was deeply amused at the thought, Alf could actually give it. Somewhere out there. Or ET. Or the little prince on his star. Writes with his flashlight, "I love you" in the sky. At night to look up at the stars, gives me a long time a really good feeling with which I conclude my day very happy. Who does not believe like, try it yourself. The thought of just such a tiny micro-part being in a larger whole, as I'm actually in the universe has something infinitely comforting to me. So I love it, late at night with my wonderful husband to sit behind our house and marvel at the constellations, of which I had to zero clue. In October to Majorca to behold! The nights mild and clear, the sky sparkling body. And the longer I look up to the Milky Way, the smaller I feel, the meaningless - meaningless pleasant! - .... the more comfortable I feel. And all the worries, thoughts, life tasks in the rapidly shrinking around me not mathematically be calculated relative to the absolute distance to the stars. What a relief. And while I feel so great small, I let go of the past day is so much easier. I say "good night" to the stars, to the trillions of other planets, other life forms, whatever. And while I am at this moment so wonderfully unimportant take it as it only is at all possible, I go happy to bed and sleep the sleep of the righteous.
0 comments:
Post a Comment