"game of life was "a board game in which I was able to turn a little girl, the wheel, hoping to land a rich card, a health card, which I continue to put just like a game without dice, but if I had bad luck, I came - similar to Monopoly - directly to jail, had to suspend two game rounds, and Zack had another in the lead now, almost like in real life Luckily, my biggest police registered crime in my adopted reality now a traffic ticket.. for excessive Geschindigkeit, and with my old VW bus, so I can not really have been sooooo much too fast. The board games I've never really integrated into my life, either as a teenager as a big girl, I always had to do something else, or even nothing, I think that before-me-down dreams and Wolkenbeobachten for a great pastime in which I nienienie still boring has become. Time passes, and so were in the board games of the day before yesterday, online games of today. Not even mine. And so I follow with incredible fascination in the development of my fellow people who now seem more devoted to the games of the virtual world, as its actually been thinking about life. Or is life? And I did not hear the starting gun? Anyway, I'm just fascinated by how someone hours before the computer can bring in his World, and do not know if appears outside the door the sun or the leaves fall. Everything is fine, what makes a fun, without hurting another, I think, and so of course everyone can be his own fortune, whether out here or there, inside, in the world of bits and bytes. Those who prefer jogging in front of the screen as fast in the deep sand of Playa Walker, leaves more room for those who live out there. And who wants to be in his online game just a super sexy male model, rather than worrying about his ever-expanding beer belly thoughts - the outside - has fortunately the election. I have to laugh out really bottom of my heart, if you are a computer program growing steadily, to engaging in activities with your partner something to doing sports. What happened to the good old running shoes for wind and weather? But here again without question, as he may at any! What I then really very, very strange think is when my fellow-men, a large animal farm invest online, they nevertheless have to maintain, too, if only a mouse click, but still time consuming, which own dogs, but for months no beach , no field, were allowed to sniff a tree outside the local mini little garden in the correct dog world, because pet owners can have the computer out of sight. So, I I also played this morning, as "Bad Cat hunting the dancing phalanges!" This is our mini-kitty geflitzt rapidly over the bed covers landscape and I had my fingers in time to safety! A breath-taking companies, which pushes the rate of reaction to the pain threshold. Sure, my hands would see online course now softer, less from scratch, but the feeling of playing in the potentially real life yet was: alive, I do not want to miss. And if it grabs me, I go after even to fresh air and run my real dogs, my true magic of the animals here and now, for Pee ..... to make a real tree
0 comments:
Post a Comment