Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mariokart Ds Pin Location

A letter from the future

is still a bit down, but can not be too long in coming: the year is virtually already in the wings. An old year is a new year comes, and although quite realistically not that much is different from the last day of December to early January, we are already stressed in numerous places on not skimp as before, but makes sense now and best to formulate yesterday the new resolutions for the coming year. Finally, everything will be different, or at least not hesitate very much better. Oh God, as stressful. Would I engage in it, which is approached with the relevant women's magazines to all of us - and I swear I read the headlines now only in passing and stroll, well, mostly .... - I would decide by the many and want to make better already so very tired, almost as weak as 100 years old at least perceived to be slept through the whole of next year completely. Would be a shame around 2011. But to now not completely inactive to put my life in the hands of the universe and let me just flow freely in the newly created 12 months, at least I'll get my writing pad and a happy-colored pen, the light and loose in my hand swings from the drawer - so something is obviously not at the computer (I do not know now but really, why, must be something energetic) - and write myself a letter from the future! Exactly! This has been often works just fine. And in this letter I write in what I would have met at some point in the future. Something like this: With "Love Susan" gehts los, for I will still continue to be nice and polite to me. Then continued: "Today is - let's say - October 12, 2011 Previously you had, dear Susan, a very wonderful year, a fantastic year, and that will in the coming months (ie October, November and December 2011) yet! much, much better! " So, the beginning would be done so satisfactorily. My letter to me from the future itself has a decent introduction. Now in detail: "You (ie me) are living still with your wonderful husband Mark (very important to all call detail to enable the universe sees the same of what I want) in your adopted home in Majorca, overlooking the sea, and you are super happy together (again, an important detail). You are very healthy, which is three dogs and a kitty, too, and all quite wonderful. " Before now, the universe whispers "yes, and what exactly will now ????" I can go back a large scale. I will of course be financially well off. Successful. My morning coffee continue to be placed in bed get. I wish a happy smile on my face, and also for the same with my wonderful husband. I wish, without exception (!) Nice people at my store. And so on and so on ..... Just do not forget. And because I am surprised very much, I leave to the universe, of course, a degree of freedom. The mine has already one or another candy brought my life because I had allowed myself not so much as I am finally been enriched. Since it is the fox, as you noted. Who wants to imitate me, with his letter to himself from the future, is encouraged, therefore, relentlessly to the plaster to . Hew Is unrestrained live out in this letter. to allow oneself, to draw all the luck from the solid! And consider yourself well what he actually wants. will actually have. Because - and I'm - all these wishes that I have and send off to go in fulfillment should, it is probably more useful if I then knows how to keep both parts. And now you super much fun with future writing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment