The first unpleasant body hair that touched my life revealed itself in the form of a quasi not really existing mustache, right in the face of my first boyfriend. So totally ugly, it more than slightly scratchy fuzz on his upper lip, on which there was otherwise no complaints at all. It turned out to fast: This potential beard line was particularly impressed by his mother, and my alarm bells were ringing storm-will, but what the hell, I was young. At least then he was cooperative when it came to my humble self, "I shave it off, but only if you rid of this weird white Häärchen on your cheek!" He is then hit me after all. Touché. This Häärchen just before my hairline is a genetic heirloom of my mother, and that it could be something was wrong, I never thought of it. Well, at least I had a deal. And so I bought at the tender age of almost 18 years my first razor. Oh my God, I hear the now 12 year-olds groan aghast as long as you were a virgin? I think shaving in the technical sense, of course. And yes, I was. Over the years, woman discovers a lot, what they can wegrasieren, with him or another. And I never would have thought it possible that hair removal can be such a big subject! In my student days in the alternative Marburg-inspired I was then told that women remove the hair in no case "may"! This would curtail her womanhood total, the emancipatory because at the height of border Unihexen in her purple overalls and hand-knitted, but unfortunately often not even washed Turbo pattern sweaters, with the least matching thick socks in Birkenstock. Great quality! What to do? So always nice arms down and keep the shaved armpits covered. As a media researcher had not always easy to get under the pressure of sociologists and political scientists, a scientific leg to the ground. And who does have a presentation together with a shaved? Later, everything was somehow managed looser, and also the lords of creation was based on a waxing and hair removal of the male breast. Tom Sellek farewell. But this was just a clever move by the flat-chested guys, I would claim, in which to pluck a hair was anyway. So they thought they were just back in business! Ha, wrong! Every spring, sprout, meanwhile, the latest tips and trends around the depilation, shaving, waxing on the colorful market of the Cosmetik industry. And then she comes to us now with this hairy issue for the winter holiday season, like my esteemed readers probably think. I will tell on the spot: a new trend takes us in and passed us, perhaps even until the next bikini season. Woman can grow again, but this time in the "we have long again" sense! How about that. Thus, the Unihexen would still announced to her emancipation victory in terms of body design. And this time make us the beauties of Hollywood! Then yes! Several actresses, so it went like wildfire through the world press, confirm their body hair and wear sprawl! So, dear Santa, do not look at me so skeptical of, I wish for now but no voucher for a Ganzkörperenthaarung as every year, but to match the new look a classy, cozy cotton scarf with leopard wild cat!
0 comments:
Post a Comment