Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Alabama Players At Number 12

Here it goes no further.

For nearly two years, I run this blog on blogger.com. I have learned a lot and gained some experience. Now I will ascend into a higher league. I prefer the body to team-blog to WordPress and download it to your own server.

This blog is "frozen" so. That is, I leave this address and all content is delivered, but only write the new address .

COME WITH?

I am of course very much if you follow me to the new address. The themes remain the same, but expanded the breadth of topics is something else.

the way, the new blog can be found very soon the best from the team body-blog from October 2007 today in ebook form - yes free, of course :-)

The new body's team-blog is now here: body team-blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment