Thursday, August 20, 2009

Japanese Groping Film

word-duel: No Question Answer

Stefan Blohm deals with Zen, especially with the connection between Zen and the economy. In his project 108 Zen and economic life and its challenges and opportunities.
And there I found this story from the Buddhist book Milindapanha. Nagasena was a Buddhist monk in the 2nd Century BC in northern India. He was considered one of the great sages of his country. In the book Milindapanha it is the King Milinda questions about God and the world:


- King Milinda to master Nagasena: "I would like to ask a question, would you answer it?"

- Nagasena: "Ask your questions! "

- King:" I've already made "

- Nagasena." I've already . Answered "

- King:" What you have answered "

- Nagasena:" What have you asked "

- King:" I have asked nothing "

- Nagasena." I have no answer. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment