arrived in the final preparations ...
An intense school year is gone over, the school has mastered the knowledge of Portuguese are in a strong growth phase, and two weeks have managed to prepare seminars for Brazil.
Now, two days before our departure, I must admit that my adrenaline was lifted. Though the many "we'll see you in a year" been gnawing at me, or stir up the room, thinking the articles in my third school year, the nostalgia - the anticipation prevails. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained" is the motto these days, mixed with a "see you again is fun." I get a little queasy, must give up the school and my sheltered existence only once, however, this positive Senses! So far I
was much in the hands, my clothes washed or less "self" and during the last 13 more years, many people have bothered to teach me important things for life. Of course there were some constructive phases of my hand, but I see myself rather as a lucky recipient of the kindness of others. Thus, I associate with the upcoming year in Brazil, a thank you to the previous time, a return of happiness, which one could learn.
return I would also like all the confident supporters, donors something. You have active promotion for this project and stirred of 2800 € to get together - a huge amount. I absolutely see it as my duty to show regularly in Germany, what is being supported really well and contributing to sustainable development as on the spot! Therefore, on this website often, a report on current events appear in the Fundação, certainly not without pictures you may see. I will certainly give me trouble!
now approaching the farewell and a long journey lies ahead, not only in terms of distance but also in myself - who knows where it ends? Vamos ver
0 comments:
Post a Comment