Sunday, August 30, 2009

Plp Für Matlab 2006 7.3

Chegando -

we are. actually arrived. A whole day was 29 hours required for this, problems with flight, plane shift, and everything the adventurous heart desires else.
Upon arrival it was already dark, so we could actually see something first, as we crawled the next day from our little room.
You look around and then at first glance falls on you that something here does not seem to agree: hardly a plant that grows here, I have ever seen and certainly not in Germany. Mangobaueme, avocadoes, and of course Guiavebaueme Kokosnussgewaechse! Just everything you just wish you would for breakfast and that's what it is then - in the form of freshly squeezed juices ...
In the last three days I have learned Dilan and by and by some (but probably that's not all) about the photography workflows in Terra Mirim and looked at the various facilities. It was also here and there purely sniffed, as I was in beekeeping to help (they do not sting!) And for them to prepare delicious sugar juice, which they get delivered to the beehive. Sense of it all: the bees, which are unfortunately threatened by extinction multiply faster in about 25 colonies of 3000 "Starter bees" and are then exposed to gradually in the rest of the remaining border the Atlantic rain forest, to actively assist in reforestation. This rain forest (not to be confused with the Amazonian namesake) was reduced in the last 200 years to about 5% of its Ursprungsgroesse, the situation is very serious. The bees in Terra Mirim project is "only" a drop in the ocean use, but it does us all anyway. Terra Mirim is located right on the edge of a forest remaining spot, which was decimated in the past and is now the time to strengthen the sustainable nature again. This was most recently with German donations also a bigger part of the forest a bit off the Fundacao purchased to extend this project work out.

the formation of technical work, I will take a little while later, as the work that I can physically do purely because I have a clear language still room for improvement. Hard standing is doing but now that I will teach volleyball, possibly also in English and "Computer Studies" - such as the construction of a site, what I would like to do. The course of a working week for the rest, always every Monday morning at a round table held that no week is like the previous one and everyone makes every day different things. I'm going to make but only less than two weeks course in Salvador City, so I am not just my little friend - "Purple" is only six years old and full of really cute - really understands. No, it's not so bad for them to speak, but it annoys me even having to ask after every third sentence, which was now means. Fortunately, the People here because quite tolerant :-)

about Brazil itself: here we have winter and were today (Sunday) for the first time at the beach - 30 degrees, sunburn, palm trees, relaxing (!)! Unfortunately, the beach is still a good hour away and my parents will be pleased, Dilan and I are not authorized to drive the cars of the Fundacao. The roads and transport is already a little gewoehnungsbedurftig what a first bus ride to emphasize still allowed. Life outside the Fundacao, as far as we have seen so far is somewhat different than in Europe. It is constantly running people and animals at the driving edge band, The buildings look very frequently not "durable" and it all seems a bit tentative. At the same time but somehow it is also a very very warm and loving, the one recorded when one Sunday night about laueft a place and stretches the general good humor are expanding into one, nice scents waft around and you can watch laughing, playing children.

is my first report here, the internet is extremely slow at certain times of day, so I will not write so often can, as I sometimes would like to
:-) I hope things are going in Germany, as they should!

Greetings from Bahia,
Max

PS: In two weeks, playing Brazil against Chile in the World Cup Qualifiers in Salvador ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment